Traffic Ticket Attorney Bexar County TX, San Antonio, and Surrounding Areas
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRAFFIC TICKET!
Traffic ticket attorney Bexar County TX at Talamantez & Volkman can help you avoid negative consequences of pleading guilty to an alleged traffic offense. If you simply pay a traffic ticket, to get the hassle over with, you are admitting guilt. Pleading no contest puts you in the same situation of having a traffic conviction on your driver record. A traffic conviction can be far more expensive than you expect, and you don’t have to simply agree with the allegation. Experienced traffic ticket attorneys in Bexar County TX can help and may even be able to get the charges against you dismissed.
The consequences of pleading guilty to serious traffic offenses can be absolutely devastating. Contact Talamantez & Volkman, traffic ticket attorneys in Bexar County TX, without hesitation if you have received a traffic citation for any type of traffic violation but especially a serious offense. Expensive fees and penalties, higher insurance rates, possible loss of driving privileges, and also possible jail time are all associated with the following serious traffic convictions:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Intoxication assault
- Intoxication manslaughter
- Leaving the scene of an collision or hit-and-run
- Reckless driving
- Underage DWI
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Fleeing from or attempting to elude a police officer
- Evading detention or arrest
YOUR ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR GETTING OFF THE HOOK
The experienced traffic ticket attorneys in Bexar County TX at Talamantez & Volkman have handled thousands of alleged traffic violations. We have helped countless drivers avoid court appearances, erase their tickets, and keep their driving records clean. We may be able to help you get off the hook, too. We are experts in every kind of traffic violation case, including:
- Driving uninsured
- Red light or stop sign violation
- Traffic violation in a construction zone, which has double the cost in penalties
- Suspended driver’s license
Your driver’s license will automatically be suspended, if you are found guilty or if you plead no contest to certain traffic charges. In addition, traffic violations add points to your driver record. When those points accumulate, costly annual surcharges will be due and you could lose your license. Why plead guilty to any type of traffic violation when our experienced traffic ticket attorneys in Bexar County TX are skilled at getting allegations dismissed or charges reduced?
WE OFFER A REVIEW OF YOUR CASE FREE OF CHARGE
Hassles associated with handling traffic tickets on your own often include costly fees and penalties, multiple courthouse visits, and insurance premiums that cost hundreds more annually. Skip the hassle and hire us, skilled traffic ticket attorneys in Bexar County TX. It is absolutely FREE to find out whether Talamantez & Volkman can help. The following are the types of things we do in the fight to keep a traffic citation off of your driver record.
- We are familiar with all of the technicalities associated with traffic citations, and we are often successful in using that knowledge to get charges against our clients dismissed.
- At Talamantez & Volkman, we offer negotiation skills that can make it possible for you to pay a lower fine or face reduced charges. If you are possibly facing loss of driving privileges, it especially makes sense to hire a traffic ticket attorney in Bexar County TX.
- When you have experienced legal representation, the chance that you will be bullied or treated unfairly by prosecutors is greatly reduced.
You will do yourself a favor if you call Talamantez & Volkman right now at (210) 349-6000 or fill out the request information form on this page. Taking a moment of your time now could ultimately save you hundreds. It will cost you nothing to consult with us. You will hear from a traffic ticket attorney Bexar County TX within one business day to let you know how we can help.